Tags: family reunion, Gwinnett, Gwinnett County Parks and Rec, Tamra Wade and Partners team
Top 5 reasons to host your next family reunion in Gwinnett:
5. Gwinnett offers great vendors for everything from t-shirts and catering to DJs and photographers. Find all your vendors at the next family reunion workshop!
4. Accessible to Atlanta. Gwinnett is an easy ride up I-85 from Atlanta. Your family can enjoy the World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium or Centennial Olympic Park and return that same evening for festivities in Gwinnett.
3. 100 hotels in Gwinnett that are sure to fit your needs. Whether your priority is location, price or amenities we have got the perfect lodging option for you! We make it easy. Contact Cricket and share the details of your event. She will qualify our hotels and send you options for your group. Best part? Itas free!
2. Over 40 awesome parks to choose from! Gwinnett County Parks and Rec has been named best in the nation (NRPA 2008) and we know why! Affordable rental rates, awesome pavilions, picturesque green space and lakes, family-friendly pools. What more could you want?
1. Explore Gwinnett offers FREE services to help you in your planning! Attend the free Reunion Workshop or seek suggestions from Cricket on planning your itinerary. Best of all, Cricket can handle reaching out to Gwinnettas hotels for discounted hotel room blocks! To top it off, you may qualify for FREE welcome bags for your group!
Mark your calendar for Explore Gwinnettas next Family Reunion Workshop on Friday, October 18th at 10AM. Learn the ABCas of planning your next reunion from Cricket Elliott-Leeper, Family Reunion Specialist. Details here. RSVP required to Cricket Elliott-Leeper (email@example.com).
Gorgeous New Homes Are Now Selling at Ivy Creek Manor in Buford! Would you Like to Know More about Ivy Creek Manor? Call Michelle For More Details! 404-328-6034 Ivy Creek Manor will include 33 single-family home sites, offering 8 spacious home designs at prices starting in the low 200as. The homes at Ivy Creek Manor will range from 2526 to 3463 square feet with the perfect selection of well designed floor plans. There will be...
The Lawrenceville community of Manchester Walk has a family-friendly atmosphere, desirable location and gorgeous homes. Featuring sidewalk-lined streets, a sparkling swimming pool, open spaces and a tot play lot, the community even offers home buyers luxury amenities that the whole family can enjoy. Expo Homes currently has two inventory homes that are move-in ready at Manchester Walk. The first home, located on home site 74A, showcases the popular Chastain plan, a four bedroom, two-and-a-half bath...